Member Login

Please log in to the site.


Languages Canada

Languages Canada is a not-for-profit association representing more than 225 language education member programs across Canada that offer accredited English and French programs from both the public and private sectors.

Read more about Languages Canada


LC Facts at a Glance

  • We represent more than 225 language education programs and schools across Canada.
  • We represent more than 130 study locations across Canada.
  • Our members offer accredited English and French programs from both the public and private sectors.
  • Our accredited language programs generate nearly $1.4 billion in export revenue for the Canadian economy.
  • 67% of that amount comes from small- and medium-sized businesses, and the other 33% from universities and colleges.

SPONSORS:

  • Sherrard_Kuzz_logo
  • ingle-international_logo
  • ETS_Canada_logo
  • club-esl_logo
  • canada-homestay-network_logo
  • CAEL_logo
  • StudyWorld_Logo
  • guard-me-international_logo

PARTNERS:

  • logo_ialca
  • logo_studyarea.ru
  • logo_student_marketing
  • icef_logo
  • logo-20steps


News & Events


Video Gallery

  • youtube thumbnail

    The Future of Canadian Language Teaching

  • youtube thumbnail

    World Student Day / 2014 / Journée des étudiants du monde

  • youtube thumbnail

    Imigration and International Education Panel

  • youtube thumbnail

    Languages Canada 2015 Conference Ottawa-Gatineau

×