Languages Canada’s follow-up mission to the Mexican market comes after a successful event in Queretaro in 2016. The 2017 initiative will bring together agents from various regions in Mexico. Members will also benefit from participation and support of the Trade Commissioners’ service from the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City, who will also provide a presentation on the Mexican market, highlighting all the advantages that Canada has over other international destinations for Mexican language students.
• Preliminary results from the Languages Canada annual survey for 2016 suggest a 40% increase in the number of Mexican students at LC member programs since 2013. With recent disruption in the competitor markets of the US and UK, combined with the removal of the visitor’s visa for Mexicans visiting Canada, we can only expect this market to continue to grow!
• Meet with up to 30 top agents from Mexico and combine your trip with the EduCanada Roadshow (October 1st to 10th)
• Access current, first-hand market intelligence.
• Meals and refreshments are included during the business days.
• September 25 to 27, 2017
• Location: Cancún, Mexico
• Early-bird rate: $4,500 + GST
• After June 30th: $5,000 + GST